Author Topic: Percy Macness TURVILLE Australia syd/vic states  (Read 17542 times)

Offline wendy1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Macness TURVILLE Australia syd/vic states
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 06 December 09 08:52 GMT (UK) »
HI lyn I was just trying to find you on ansestery couldnt of cause I didnt know what I was looking for but you have made it easier now .I am not a paying member is that going to be a problem for me?
Im pleased you are here with your experience I have only the memories of my family later in my life not as achild but it was great and to see now that we can research together as family is everything families are isnt it  helpful and loving members in a common bond. I dont know what to say Im lost for words now you can reach me by email if you would like Im sure you know how to obtain it I'd like that very much.Cando is a treasure If I cant get it to you you  can get it from cando I know you are in coraspondence. just a word on spelling hmm I hope you can read what I write I'm dislexic no excuses just who I am.

Looking so forward to hearing more about you and your side of our growing family history

Offline lynonline

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 07 December 09 00:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi Wendy

To sum up so far:

Thomas Turville (1828 - 1895) = Anne Mackness (1829 - 1886) had 2 children Frederick Mackness Turville (1858 - 1916) and Anne Florence Turville.

Frederick Mackness Turville = Elizabeth Ellen Johnston More and they had 5 sons

Percy Mackness Turville (1883 - )
Frederick Albert Turville (1884 - )
Ernest Alexander Turville (1890 - )
Norris Adamson Turville ( 1891 - )
Harold Arthur Turville (1891 - 1891)

Percy Mackness Turville (1883 - ) = Clara Emma Catherine Martin () and they had 2 sons and ? daughters.
Frederick George Turville ()
Hilton Frank Hopetoun Turville ()

I have lost track after this, Cheers, Lyn
Fedr
Stead,  Turville,  Goullee,  Luxon, 
Peatling,  Boyd,  Ratcliffe, Dunstan

Offline tropicalj

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • six grandkids
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 07 December 09 01:46 GMT (UK) »
It will be very interesting to see what  the book on  the Turville reveals, as it is more than likely that Thomas had a brother John Turville who was a convict who was sent to van diemans land and then went to Victoria also after he was released.  This might explain why Thomas went to Tassie and then to the mainland.

I have also discussed this with Cando and she feels  the same way.  We dont won't to stay posting information  that might just turn out to be irrelevant. ;)
and fill the thread up with red herrings etc. 8)

Nothing concrete to establish  this without certificates but by the UK census  Thomas did have a brother John of the same age as the John Turville convict.

There is a death in Victoria for John Turville the age is allright for the time frame but unfortunately  no parents names are shown.

kind thoughts Jenn

When you search for ancestors, you find great friends!
I live in Townsville researching
TOWNSEND,PINNEGAR, STRANGE, PULLEN, GRIFFIN from Wiltshire,,
SHOEBRIDGE, VINALL, BRINDLE, Kent
BAYLEY, Dorset,Yorkshire,
HAIR, Durham,
CUMMINS, BROWNLESS from Yorkshire,
EDSALL,  Cornwall,
MORGAN, HENNESSY, BAKER,  Ireland.
VAN REYK Sri Lanka
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.au

Offline wendy1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 07 December 09 05:45 GMT (UK) »
I wont to thank every one for their help loyelty in this search thanks go out to every one who has contributed to our family history .
I have come in contact with history that has been researched back to 495 ARTHEMIA coming forward to BERNARD THE DANE  Prince of Denmark 904-950 Pedigree who new our family went into battle  with William the conqueror  and following in the lines of HARCOURT.

moving forward again its all overwelming but brilliant news .
I have been given the AUSTRALIAN decendents line and how thay come to be here in Australia.
my search I think is complete all for Photos of the decsendents.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Merry Christmas every one introducing Mr &Mrs Percy Mackness TURVILLE.

God Bless every one

I'll now Lock

Offline wendy1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday 13 December 09 08:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi again there was a request to reopen this search.I wasnt aware that there was still more to add so I have opened this my TURVILLE search I hope that I havnt upset to many people in locking the page.
I feel that I might of been a bit aprihencive I dont know how to do search history and I thought I had finished it for now so no one was searching and we became x'd in infomation I felt we were on the right track of decsendents I was given by family infomation from their history search which I thought was orthentic infomation and I got ecited about it and didnt wont unnesisery time waisted on me when others in roots chat could of done with a hand just like the kind hands that had helped me

cheers every one wendy
I welcome more infomation and interests in my family your all most welcome  :)

Offline wendy1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Sunday 13 December 09 08:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi again there was a request to reopen this search.I wasn't aware that there was still more to add so I have opened this my TURVILLE search I hope that I haven't upset to many people in locking the page.
I feel that I might of been a bit apprehensive I dint know how to do search history and I thought I had finished it for now so no one was searching and we became x'd in information I felt we were on the right track of descendant's I was given by family information from their history search which I thought was authentic information and I got excited about it and didn't wont unnecessary time waisted on me when others in roots chat could of done with a hand just like the kind hands that had helped me

cheers every one Wendy
I welcome more information and interests in my family your all most welcome  :)

Offline tangfued

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 16 December 09 10:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi Wendy, you are receiving this chat from your 1st cousin Des Turville. I spoke with Paul Morcom who told me that he had been in touch with you. We have not seen or spoken since I drove you from walgett to Sydney, many years ago. I have lost contact with Barry Drinnan also. Paul Morcom is going to send me your contact details, if he does before I hear from you I will make contact. If you remember me, you can make contact with me via my home email (*) My wife Marion may answer.
Love to hear from you,

Your long lost cousin, Des.

I have attached photos of Percy and Clara as well as Percy as a child with his parents. Sorry they are so large.

Moderator Comment: email address removed as per RootsChat policy, to help prevent spam and other abuses. Please use our secure PM (personal message) system to share email addresses and other personal information. Thank You.

New members need to make 3 posts for the system to be fully open to them
Percy Mackness Turville

Offline wendy1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 16 December 09 17:19 GMT (UK) »
Welcome Des and Marion Turville this is wonderful to have you find the turville search and join in with us here you are very welcome I hope that you find how out standing the rootschat people are here in thier searchs its insperational work thay do I love you for being family and you bringing the first photos of our great grandparents Frederick Mackness Turville and Elizabeth Allen More Turville with Our grandfather I never got to know his passing 2 years before my birth I just love to see them thank you please come in aadd more to our search bring family members who have stories to tell us all 
your little lost cousin Wendy anne you always thought I was little jenny what ever happened to little jenny

Offline GenevieveTG

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday 04 August 15 15:57 BST (UK) »
Hello,
My great grandmother was Clare and my grandfather was Hilton. I am one of many Sydney Turvilles. Hilton married and had four children, two sons and two daughters. Frank, Judith, Colin and Julie. They all married and had 13 children between them.
My father is Frank. I have a sister and a brother, and we three have had 10 children.
Like his father, my father had a foundry in Peakhurst in Sydney, as did my uncle.
You will be spammed if I let everyone know about this family tree!