Author Topic: Huddlestone  (Read 1282 times)

Offline jghud

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Huddlestone
« on: Sunday 13 March 05 00:03 GMT (UK) »
Do you have information about the following members of the Huddlestone family?
John & Sara (nee Smith) married 1854
Ellen Huddlestone born 1856
Charlotte Huddlestone 1858
William Huddlestone 1860
Arthur Huddlestone 1862
Francis Huddlestone 1864
Florence Huddlestone 1866
Percy Huddlestone 1868
Harry Huddlestone 1869
Mabel Huddlestone 1872

Offline jennifer c

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Latest bud on my family tree
    • View Profile
Re: Huddlestone
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 13 March 05 21:08 GMT (UK) »
Have you taken this information fron the 1881 census at 86 Upper Tollington Park Hornsey? Do you have all the details from this year, what are you looking for?
Stevens /Godfrey /Rudgley /Claridge/ Gipson /George /Bliss
Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline jghud

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 03 April 05 20:03 BST (UK) »
Hi Jennifer
I did get the information from 1881 census. I have been searching for 20 years and could not get further than my great grandfather Sidney Edward. A relative of Sidneys brother, who we did not know existed, responded to another querie. At that time I was able to find the information that I posted. I do not have any memberships to go any further, mainly because I don't know which sites are actually rip offs.

Offline jghud

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 03 April 05 20:26 BST (UK) »
Hi Jennifer
I have since found that Francis Edward had a son Robert C (b abt 1910). Christina was married to Walter Minshaw and had a son Wilfred. Percy John was married in 1902 but not sure to who. Mabel was married in 1907 but not sure to who. Also John Edward had a sister Charlotte Elizabeth. John Edward's father was John (b 1798) and his mother was Sarah Weller married in 1829. I would like to find out where John Sr.was born.
My grandfather, Ferdinand Huddlestone, was a British home child and was sent to Canada, where his family is living now. He never spoke of his family. I did not know where he was from, until after his death. My cousin had located his sister in Southall, England in the early 80's but she gave us very little information to go on.
I find it rather interesting to trace the family tree as far back as I can. It would also be interesting to find other living relatives.

Offline jghud

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 03 April 05 20:29 BST (UK) »
Hi Jennifer
I have since found that Francis Edward had a son Robert C (b abt 1910). Christina was married to Walter Minshaw and had a son Wilfred. Percy John was married in 1902 but not sure to who. Mabel was married in 1907 but not sure to who. Also John Edward had a sister Charlotte Elizabeth. John Edward's father was John (b 1798) and his mother was Sarah Weller married in 1829. I would like to find out where John Sr.was born.
My grandfather, Ferdinand Huddlestone, was a British home child and was sent to Canada, where his family is living now. He never spoke of his family. I did not know where he was from, until after his death. My cousin had located his sister in Southall, England in the early 80's but she gave us very little information to go on.
I find it rather interesting to trace the family tree as far back as I can. It would also be interesting to find other living relatives.