Author Topic: Fulcher/Churchyard  (Read 2533 times)

Offline xyxy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Fulcher/Churchyard
« on: Sunday 13 December 09 16:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Can anybody help.
Henry Churchyard married Sarah Croxson nee Fulcher on 25 Dec 1847 Saint Mark, Myddelton Square London. Henry was single and a blacksmith Sarah was a widow with 3 children,. Sarah was born 1820ish in Essex her first husband Edward Croxson died on the 9 Sep 1847 in Southchurch Essex. They had 4 children Sarah christened 31 Aug 1839 and died Aug 1839, Charles Edmond Croxson born 17 Sep 1843, George Edward Croxson born 1840 and Sidney E Croxson born 6 Feb 1845. The 3 boys are in the Chelmsford Union Workhouse on the 1851 census and I can’t find any of them on the 1861 census but I have them all after that until their deaths. Does anybody have any information on Henry and Sarah Churchyard I have searched the censuses at home and abroad, the death indexes for Great Britain Australia, New Zealand, Canada and America and as many shipping lists as I can find. I would appreciate any information on there whereabouts
Thanks
Chris
William Fisher born 1825/26 Oldham Lancs father Samuel later Ratclff, Mile End, London
Croxon/Croxson/Croxton/ Crockson Anywhere
Watsham Essex
Barnes Essex
Levey Essex/London/anywhere
Lingwood/ Ling Norfolk
Smith Longparish Hampshire