Author Topic: Peter Young and the Young Family of Lossiemouth  (Read 15516 times)

Offline Thorgils

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Young and the Young Family of Lossiemouth
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 October 22 07:26 BST (UK) »
Hi  Thorgils

Have you received an answer to your question.. Who do you belong to?  William Peter (bill)m Iris WATSON  or Elizabeth Jane (Betty) m John Murphy.  Peter Young M Eliza Black. Peters brother Alexander is my G Grandfather.  Pam S

Hi pakash,

My grandmother was Iris Watson and grandfather was William Peter Young. So your from Elizabeth Jane (Betty) m John Murphy ? I thought my grandfather had a sister but wasn't sure?

Offline Craigellachie2019

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Peter Young and the Young Family of Lossiemouth
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 December 22 20:55 GMT (UK) »
hey there, its funny I was just strolling through this web site and found this.. my name is Wesley young and I live in Adelaide south Australia.my fathers name is graham john young and my grandpas name was James john young born in 1904 near lossiemouth .he came here as a 7 year old on a ship either called the gellong or I cant remember the other name but do have the info in either 1910 or 1911 .i have info for you and pictures and the actual birth certificates of the marriage and births of all the bros and sis .anyways if you get this it would be great to talk to you and feed you info cause I think one of my cousins has done a family history and may be able to give you heaps of info aswell.hopefully talk to you soon ...... (toujours jeune)   always young
Wes just wondering if you saw my earlier post of my Youngs from Lossie. I am in Brisbane.
Scotland: Stewart, Smith, Edward, Barron, Macdonald, Sinclair, Millar/Miller, Ross, Salmon(d), Cuthel, Cuthill, Macalister, McAlaster, McAllister, Forsyth, Haddow, Todd, Aitken, Gartshore, Mackie, Strang
England: Lucas, Parkinson, Nicholls
Ireland: Keys, McAuliffe, Achilles, Fenner/Fannin, Halpin
Germany: Achilles, Bartels, Barthold, Pralow, Schreiber, Kloth, Cords