Author Topic: SA - Birth - McBRIDE  (Read 4735 times)

Offline sarra

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: SA - Birth - McBRIDE
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 30 December 09 00:13 GMT (UK) »
Kris,

I don't know why Catherine Matilda would reduce her age on her marriage record...after all she was marrying Thomas who was 20 years her senior.LOL

I have a copy of her death certificate...she was 44 years old when she died in 1884...so her age caught up with her in death. :o :o :o

I'll get on to the Catholic Archives...if I don't have anymore visitors...they have just arrived with my coffee. ;D

Sarra

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Jbarker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 10 January 16 09:04 GMT (UK) »
If anyone would like to chat about Patrick and Annie McBride - I am doing their family tree and have quite extensive info on the family from Australia.  Still requiring information from their time in Ireland and their ansectors.

Thank you.

Julie-Anne Barker.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kmp789

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 08 January 19 23:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Julie-Ann, I have just sent you a PM. I would like to talk to you about our mutual ancestors.

Kim