Author Topic: Burial/Death Lookup - Hinckley (Complete)  (Read 805 times)

Offline Truebrit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • View of Hinckley - 1791
    • View Profile
Burial/Death Lookup - Hinckley (Complete)
« on: Friday 01 January 10 12:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Would anybody please be kind enough to look up the details of the burials of the following individuals, which i believe to be husband and wife:

William Payne - Jun 1937 aged 81 - Hinckley
Elizabeth Payne - Sep 1940 aged 79 - Hinckley

They would both have been buried at Ashby Road Cemetary in Hinckley and the records office at Leicester have full details on dated microfiches (from memory the last time i was able to get there they were in the top drawer of the cabinet next to the Wills).  Although i have just listed a quarter these should be spread over one or two fiches and so should not prove too problematic to find.

The burial records for Ashby Road Cemetary Hinckley, which date back to 1858'ish, are very useful and indicate an actual date of death, status (wife of or trade), abode, place of death, burial date and plot number.

These would all be useful to me in order that i can establish if i have the right individuals as there are alot of Paynes in Hinckley!  The age at death does however match!

Thanks in advance.

TB

Offline Truebrit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • View of Hinckley - 1791
    • View Profile
Re: Burial/Death Lookup - Hinckley
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 05 January 10 13:38 GMT (UK) »
I have now been provided with these details and they appear to be the people that i am looking for.

Regards

TB