Author Topic: wondering if anyone can help  (Read 1364 times)

Offline marjl

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
wondering if anyone can help
« on: Wednesday 13 January 10 04:59 GMT (UK) »
my grandfather was james johnstone mitchell duthie and his parents are listed as george duthie and harriet pyper  i know he had 2 sisters - elizabeth and isabella and he had 2 brothers from what i have found in the 1901 census their names are listed as george and leslie s   wondering if anyone can confirm this for me or even have any information on this family line  i do know that his grandmother on his fathers side may not have been married as she shows up on the 1871 and 1861 census as helen mitchell living with jane mitchell and his father is listed as george duthie on both as under 1month old and as 10   if anyone can help it would be a great help

Offline chinakay

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Our housegoof
    • View Profile
Re: wondering if anyone can help
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 13 January 10 05:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello marjl, and welcome to Rootschat...

A location would be a great help to us...also some sentence structure as this is rather hard to read :) :)

When we know where to look a moderator will move this thread to the appropriate board where it will get better exposure.

Cheers,
China
Moore/Paterson~Montreal
Moore/Addison~New Brunswick
Jubb/Kerr~Mirfield~Halifax~Moffatt
Williams~Dolwyddelan

King~Bedfordshire~Hull
Jenkins~Somerset
Sellers~Hull

Offline Ringoroses

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: wondering if anyone can help
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 13 January 10 06:12 GMT (UK) »
Is this them?

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.