Author Topic: COMPLETED - William Jardine and Janet Byres of Lochmaben  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
Re: William Jardine and Janet Byres of Lochmaben
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 05 September 10 02:45 BST (UK) »
I have sent you a personal message, to answer your questions.

I appreciate your desire to complete the research youself, but I don't have time to send it off in dribs and drabs. I don't know what shipping notes you were looking at for John Morrison, but what you have is not what was written on the original records I viewed at NSW State Archives. This is his information from the records.

John Morrison - Ag,labourer, religion Church of Scotland, born Redcastle, Ross, Scotland, parents William and Anne, can read and write.
* It said he had an aunt Margaret Jamison already here. She was at a place I could quite read, but was something like Blamier, it did say near Muswellbrook.

I have also completed his line and discovered his inquest mention.

So, in order  that folk don't waste their time searching for things for you, it is best to inform them that it is all available to you, from me when you decide you want it in one lot.

The information is completed and was gathered over many years. It was costly with a trip to Scotland and the purchase of many certificates from ScotlandsPeople. You will not get further without purchasing Scottish certificates.

Jamjar

Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline yesterday

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: COMPLETED - William Jardine and Janet Byres of Lochmaben
« Reply #10 on: Monday 06 September 10 05:10 BST (UK) »
Re John Morrisons shipping notes. I was looking at the same notes, just more difficult to read and therefore less certain of the correct interpretation. Thank you. I have already paid for several certificates and will continue to do so as needed.
My email address is not working sorry