Author Topic: Electoral role look up request  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Harvey Rabbit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Electoral role look up request
« on: Wednesday 16 March 05 11:09 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

If anyone has a little time to spare I would love to know who is living at these two addresses...

In 1918 and 1921  - 124 Buchanan Street, Coatbtidge.

In 1910 - 323 Bank Street, Coatbridge.

Thanks  :)
Douglas, Brown, Entwistle, Reed, Parsons, Copperwaite, Farrow, Barnes, Cowx, McCallum, Stobbart, Bowsell, Iredale, Marshall.

Offline terri42

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral role look up request
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 16 August 05 03:48 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I'd be interested in that answer too.
I have a family of DOYLEs and FE(A)GANs living in Buchanan St at the 1881 and 1891 census dates - later moved to Bank St!

Any connection?
Terri

Offline Harvey Rabbit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 16 August 05 09:38 BST (UK) »
Mine folks were Entwistle and Harley...so I guess no connection.

Were yours Iron workers by any chance? Mine were and that was why they lived at those addresses.

Douglas, Brown, Entwistle, Reed, Parsons, Copperwaite, Farrow, Barnes, Cowx, McCallum, Stobbart, Bowsell, Iredale, Marshall.

Offline teap78

• RootsChat Veteran
  • my mum Gemma Doyle 1950s
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 18 August 06 01:05 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I'd be interested in that answer too.
I have a family of Doyle's and FE(A)GANs living in Buchanan St at the 1881 and 1891 census dates - later moved to Bank St!

Any connection?
Terri
Hi Terry My grt Grandad John Doyle had a brother William born County Down Ireland 1860 he married a Mary Ann Vallely in Armagh and they moved to England and then on to Coatbridge Larnarkshire, Now my Grt Grandad and His Bro William also had a Sister Sarah Jane Doyle born 1840 she married a William Fegan and had one son in Banbridge Co Down and then moved to Belfast where she stayed until he and she died.
 I was just wondering if any other Fegans married any of the remaining Doyle girls, and maybe went to Coatbridge to join William Doyle or other Doyle or Fegan rellies?

Colette

William Died at Main Street Coatbridge in 1920 aged 60 years.
Doyle, Mullan, Mulholland, O'Neill, McCann, Lowry, Mullen, Forsythe, Magilton, Farnan.  Banbridge Co Down , Belfast Co Antrim and Dungannon Co Tyrone .