Author Topic: Taylor in Gateshead - COMPLETED THANKS  (Read 4878 times)

Offline canora

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor in Gateshead - second opinion please
« Reply #27 on: Monday 08 February 10 07:03 GMT (UK) »
dear ecneps.  I have beenn refered to this link in relation to MickJB who was looking for Lancelot Gibson 1841.  i am a direct descendent of Lancelot Gibson. my father is 87 and would like to know if he has any living relatives. 
 I need to get in touch with MickJB.  Can you help?    thanks

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Rosalie Mathilda Jönsson 1916-1999
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor in Gateshead - second opinion please
« Reply #28 on: Monday 08 February 10 08:40 GMT (UK) »
Hello canora

Welcome to rootschat  :)

Best to remove your email address in case of spam

I see you replied asking MickJB to get in touch on this other post:
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,251850.msg2999564.html#msg2999564

When you have made another reply (just reply to this one if you like) you'll be able to send MickJB a personal message, by clicking on the little green scroll under his name on the other post, where you asked him to get in touch

he hasn't been online since Feb 08, but should get notification of your message on there

Kind regards
Barbara
 :)
`There are two lasting bequests we can give our children -  One is roots - the other is wings`- Hodding Carter

Census and bmd information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Lincs & Yorks - SIVILLS PREDGEN    Norfolk - EBBS WHITEROD ZIPFELL       Sweden - JÖNSSON CRONBERG ANDERSSON      Yorks - SPENCE HIDE HIRD      Durham - DALKIN SELBY RENWICK