Author Topic: 6mths Ancestry access plus FTM 2009 for £19.95  (Read 6544 times)

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: 6mths Ancestry access plus FTM 2009 for £19.95
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 09 June 10 13:10 BST (UK) »
Hi

If you check back through the replies on the previous page of this topic - you will find the following

very good service......I ordered from South Australia....and it's been delivered within 8 days!   

Ordered something from a similar South Oz supplier over three weeks ago....and I'm still waiting.     
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Parmesan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad 1921-2015
    • View Profile
6mths Ancestry access plus FTM 2010 for £49.99
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 09 June 10 19:01 BST (UK) »
All sorted with Ancestry this morning.  Because I had a Premium account it wouldn't upgrade so they did it manually.  They refunded what was left in my account and reopened a worldwide account.

Sorted and happy, £35 for 6 months can't be bad (not forgetting the Family Tree Maker to boot!)  :)
Paternal: Staffordshire, Shropshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, Durham, Wales, Arrondissements Oudenaarde and Gent, Belgium, -  - Maternal: Cheshire, Lancashire, Ireland

Offline sarra

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 10 June 10 01:04 BST (UK) »
Dee & CaroleW,

Thanks for your replies - I'll have another look at TWR.
Sarra

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 10 June 10 18:24 BST (UK) »
I was in PC World today and they are selling the Platinum Edition of FTM - absolutely identical to this one - for a whopping £59.99!!!
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Tricia_2

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • "Family ~ link to our past, bridge to our future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 15 June 10 15:08 BST (UK) »
Is this the same one:
£18.95 + 3 months Ancestry Essentials
http://www.twrcomputing.co.uk/store/Family_Tree_Maker_2009.html#aFTMS9PL
Worcs / Glos: Neal Neale Jeynes Jeens Geans Harris Roper Ropier Colley Dyer Heeks Bayzand Hampton Bishop Cole Elton Littlehales McGowan
Glamorgam: Hampton Thornton Svombo Swambo Swanbo Keefe O Keefe Shanahan Shannon Doyle Maldoon Muldoon Davies Llewellyn Jones
Birmingham: Neale Sarjant Cole Hiley Berridge Tirebuck

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 15 June 10 15:55 BST (UK) »
No- my original post showed the link to the Platinum Edition (2009) which was then on offer @ £19.95 and later @ £24.95

However - they must have sold out of it as they now only seem to have the Platinum 2010 Edition @ £42.90

They are selling it on Ebay @ £24.99 with free p&p - shows 10 available

Offline Tricia_2

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • "Family ~ link to our past, bridge to our future"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 16 June 10 01:18 BST (UK) »
Worcs / Glos: Neal Neale Jeynes Jeens Geans Harris Roper Ropier Colley Dyer Heeks Bayzand Hampton Bishop Cole Elton Littlehales McGowan
Glamorgam: Hampton Thornton Svombo Swambo Swanbo Keefe O Keefe Shanahan Shannon Doyle Maldoon Muldoon Davies Llewellyn Jones
Birmingham: Neale Sarjant Cole Hiley Berridge Tirebuck

Offline Selby

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 07 July 10 11:22 BST (UK) »
Will somebody explain what TopCashBack is please... and how I get it???  :-\

Selby

Offline Parmesan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Dad 1921-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 07 July 10 14:24 BST (UK) »
Okay here is my link to join  ;D  http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/TCB_fan (I get £1 when you reach £5 of credit)

topcashback is where you shoponline but get a small percentage back if you go through their website ie Topcashback.  There are all sorts of companies on there from retail stores, insurance, broadband, holidays, you name it, its on there.  I always check before I make an online purchase that the store is available through tcb.  SOmetimes you get pennies back sometimes ££££'s, we just got £12.10 back on a lawnmower, anyway it all adds up!

So you join topcashback.  Then in the searchbox put Avanquest, then click the link through to the store and shop online as normal.  Don't forget to use the discount code if you are going for the Family Tree 2010 World Edition.

You should see £15 in your account usually the next day but it can take a few days sometimes.  It will sit in Pending to begin with, then over time move to 'Confirmed', then 'Payable' where you can be paid by paypal, bacs or cheque.

Any problems pm me  :)
Paternal: Staffordshire, Shropshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, Durham, Wales, Arrondissements Oudenaarde and Gent, Belgium, -  - Maternal: Cheshire, Lancashire, Ireland