Author Topic: Llanfihangel Talyllyn parish record look up  (Read 5548 times)

Offline bjames57

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Llanfihangel Talyllyn parish record look up
« on: Saturday 20 February 10 10:34 GMT (UK) »
Could anyone with access to St Michael's Talyllyn parish records please look up for me the baptism of Margaret Powell she would have been born around 1828 the daughter of John and Margaret Powell,  I beleive that Margaret was most probably their youngest child as they are both listed on the 1841 census in their 60's when Margaret was just 13.    Niether John nor Margaret snr appear on the 1851 so a look up of their burials on the same register would help me in tracking down their death certificates too please, and to complete the story on John and Margaret it would be nice to find a marriage for them too which could be any time from 1800 0nwards.

My final request and i know i am asking alot so a very big thank you to anyone who takes on the search - is could someone please look out the baptism of Sarah Powell Margaret jnr's daughter Sarah's birth certifcate gives her date of birth as 15th February 1851 i am hoping there might possibily be a mention of the father as there is not one on the bith certificate.

Who ever picks up my request and runs with it thank you very much it would fit a final piece to a long jigsaw that i am running out of time to complete

Thank you
Sheard Family Batley, Lepton, Dewsbury
Squire(s) Family Batley, Hanging Heaton Dewsbury Chidswell
Nelson Family Hanging Heaton Birstall
James Family Barnsley, Glamorganshire, Pembrokeshire  Stackpole Elidor / Woodsend, Begelly
Lewis Family Begelly, Reynoldston / Reynalton Pembrokeshire
Gunter Family St Issells, Tenby Pwmbrokeshire