Author Topic: Airth Grave Help - Pepper nee Livingstone  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Hootsman

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Airth Grave Help - Pepper nee Livingstone
« on: Sunday 21 February 10 15:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi All,

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find the location of my Great Grandmother's grave in Airth, Stirlingshire.  I have contacted Callendar house and the Falkirk Council and all resources came back stating that burial information for Airth is not available for the time of my Great Grandmother death.  Can anyone help please?

Her name is Marion Taylor Pepper nee Livingstone born in Airth on 15th May 1843, died Airth 3rd October 1903.

Her husband, who survived her was James Pepper who was born in Aldham Essex.  James was not buried with his wife Marion.  After his wife's death he went to Carluke in Lanarkshire to live with his daughter and son-in-law where he was looked after until his death on 22nd October 1926.

I am running out of options and could do with some help.

John
Jackson, Somerville, Pepper, Livingstone, McCormick, Juggins, Shucksmith, Robinson

Offline Robneve

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Airth Grave Help - Pepper nee Livingstone
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 February 10 16:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi John.

Try this web site:-

www.memento-mori.co.uk/

They do have a section for Airth.  If you don't see what
you are looking for, send them an e-mail.  They are one of the fastest,
most responsive people I have found so far.

If they are unable to help,(which I doubt), they will point you in the right direction.

Happy Hunting.

Rob.

Offline Hootsman

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Airth Grave Help - Pepper nee Livingstone
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 21 February 10 16:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rob,

Many thanks.  I did find the site you refer to - a PDF doc.  I sent an email about a hour ago, but did not know what kind of response I would get.  You have reassured me and I cross my fingers that I get a positive response.

Kind Regards,

John
Jackson, Somerville, Pepper, Livingstone, McCormick, Juggins, Shucksmith, Robinson