Author Topic: Brackley Street, Farnworth, Bolton  (Read 4184 times)

Offline JV001

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Brackley Street, Farnworth, Bolton
« on: Friday 05 March 10 23:02 GMT (UK) »
Does anyone have any information regarding residents of Brackley Strret or knowledge of anyone by the name Conway living this this or neighbouring streets names I have are Andrew Joseph, Bridget, and two other sisters probably be around 100 years old now but live there around 1940's to 1960's - Andrew Joseph Conway moved to USA in 1930's trying to track down what happened to him and any of his sisters.

Thanks

John

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Brackley Street, Farnworth, Bolton
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 March 10 00:04 GMT (UK) »
is this the family??

King St Farnworth lancs
Andrew Conway head M 37 Railway ballardman? Ireland
Rose wife 31 ireland
Mary Ellen daughter 8 Farnworth
Norah daughter 6
Andrew J son 3
Bridget daughter 1
children all b farnworth

plus 4 lodgers

RG13 3600 52 21

If this is the correct family you could look up Marriage and death regs

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline JV001

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Brackley Street, Farnworth, Bolton
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 06 March 10 10:45 GMT (UK) »
Hello yes this is the family. I was particularly looking for what happened to Andrew Joseph the Son. I know he was a Hospital Porter in Bolton then via Liverpool went on HMS Baltic to USA to live by himslef leaving his Wife and son behind around 1930's.

But then I loose track of him thereafter and was wondering if there was any extended family from Andrews sisters Norah, Bridget etc that could advise what happened to him or where he lived of when he died ...I assume in the US.

Thanks John