Author Topic: Would it add anything else?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
  • So many honest folk but it's the liars and cheats
    • View Profile
Would it add anything else?
« on: Saturday 06 March 10 16:17 GMT (UK) »
I've found a deth notice for NSW which had

128/1898 Joseph Blundell father and mothrerboth unknown -Sydney. Would the Actual certificate have anything else on it? I'm not sure it's mine so I dno't want to buy as a total punt unlsee there is some further info which would help one way or anothr.
Warks -Blundell, Stagg,Guest,Jennings<br />Ireland -Guest , Connor, Nowlan/Nolan,Hemming<br />Norfolk-Stagg<br />Cardigan-Jones<br />Glamorgan- David<br />Monmouth  and Glos-Witts, Bowsher<br />Derby Leics and Notts: Roulstone, Morley,Astle, Poxon , Bywater, Sanderson, Barnett, Fletcher<br />Hants- Jennings<br />Cornwall- Trestain, Stirrup,Gyles, Pearce, Cock<br />Devon- Hutchin(g)s , Griffey,Davies<br />Middlesex- Stirrup

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Would it add anything else?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 March 10 16:18 GMT (UK) »
Actuallly there's anpother one for 1906 too just saying father is Joseph too (Nothing else)
Warks -Blundell, Stagg,Guest,Jennings<br />Ireland -Guest , Connor, Nowlan/Nolan,Hemming<br />Norfolk-Stagg<br />Cardigan-Jones<br />Glamorgan- David<br />Monmouth  and Glos-Witts, Bowsher<br />Derby Leics and Notts: Roulstone, Morley,Astle, Poxon , Bywater, Sanderson, Barnett, Fletcher<br />Hants- Jennings<br />Cornwall- Trestain, Stirrup,Gyles, Pearce, Cock<br />Devon- Hutchin(g)s , Griffey,Davies<br />Middlesex- Stirrup

Offline tropicalj

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • six grandkids
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 06 March 10 22:53 GMT (UK) »
have a look at  these resources

·   Details on ALL Certificates for New South Wales
·   http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/certificateDatesAndContent.htm
·   http://www.jaunay.com/bdm.html

Transcription Agents
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,300394.0.html

will give you a further idea of what you could expect to find on a certificate

Bear in my mind  Death certificates are only as good as  the informants knowledge of  the deceased

Perhaps if you tell us the details of  the person you are looking for we may be able to help 
kind thoughts Jenn

When you search for ancestors, you find great friends!
I live in Townsville researching
TOWNSEND,PINNEGAR, STRANGE, PULLEN, GRIFFIN from Wiltshire,,
SHOEBRIDGE, VINALL, BRINDLE, Kent
BAYLEY, Dorset,Yorkshire,
HAIR, Durham,
CUMMINS, BROWNLESS from Yorkshire,
EDSALL,  Cornwall,
MORGAN, HENNESSY, BAKER,  Ireland.
VAN REYK Sri Lanka
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.au

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 06 March 10 23:05 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for that: I've lost a Joseph Blundell and his  brother last seen ditching families in Birmingham Warwickshire in the 1890's.  I have some evdence that Joseph  ran in 1892 (rumour has it to South Africa but it could have been on any boat)    and the evidence is that his brother (forget his  first name- he didn't even marry under it)  ran somewhere in 1897. So I am trying to trace all points of the Emipre to find these two Bolters.

Offline tropicalj

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • six grandkids
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 07 March 10 01:45 GMT (UK) »
Can you tell us  what  his parents names are and his year of birth please ?

Jenn
When you search for ancestors, you find great friends!
I live in Townsville researching
TOWNSEND,PINNEGAR, STRANGE, PULLEN, GRIFFIN from Wiltshire,,
SHOEBRIDGE, VINALL, BRINDLE, Kent
BAYLEY, Dorset,Yorkshire,
HAIR, Durham,
CUMMINS, BROWNLESS from Yorkshire,
EDSALL,  Cornwall,
MORGAN, HENNESSY, BAKER,  Ireland.
VAN REYK Sri Lanka
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.au

Offline saxonw.

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 07 March 10 09:00 GMT (UK) »
He was born in 1866 and his parents were Bernard and Agnes (nee Smith). Sometimes he appears as Blundall.