Author Topic: Brockbridge - Ancestry  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Cyfrifydd

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Brockbridge - Ancestry
« on: Monday 15 March 10 17:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi all

I don't know if this is allowed.

I'm carrying on a public discussion with someone on Ancestry but it's got to the stage where we want to exchange detailed information, and not in public.

I don't subscribe to Ancestry.

If I were to send a pm to a Rootschatter (who is also a member of Ancestry) with my email address in, would that kind member then be able to contact the Ancestry member on my behalf to pass it on?

The discussion is about Lydia Brockbridge on the message boards for the surname Brockbridge.  The Ancestry member is An***_Sp*** - he and I are the only two contributors to the discussion.

Going home now.  Back tomorrow.  Many thanks.

Cyfrifydd

Saunders, Lewis, Thomas, Rees, Nightingale, Chambers, Wharf, Beaumont, Whitaker, Shrimpton. Kyle, Paterson

Offline winston

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Brockbridge - Ancestry
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 16 March 10 08:24 GMT (UK) »
just a thought but wouldn't it be easier and cheaper if this person whom you wish to keep in touch with on a private matter was asked to join us here on Roots then after they've made their posts you can contact by PM and then exchange your private details that way.

???

Wendy
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Blakeley in Batley West Yorks
Turner in Hanging Heaton West Yorkshire
Dann last known area Soothill West Yorks
Hirst in Hanging heaton W Yorks
Moss in Morley and Leeds
Parker in Morley W Yorks
Parker in Hull E Yorks
Tilburns in Morley W Yorks

Offline Cyfrifydd

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: Brockbridge - Ancestry
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 18 March 10 12:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi Wendy

Thanks - I've done that.

Cyfrifydd
Saunders, Lewis, Thomas, Rees, Nightingale, Chambers, Wharf, Beaumont, Whitaker, Shrimpton. Kyle, Paterson