Author Topic: Macdonald  (Read 2934 times)

Offline angelai

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Macdonald
« on: Sunday 28 March 10 06:29 BST (UK) »
HI
 Can someone please help me find the death of *M MacDonald
model, actress, stuntwoman
born approximately 1943 probably in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
father - William Edwards MacDonald, attorney, died 1964, buried in Parklawn Cemetery
mother - Violet MacDonald, maiden name was Teasdale

her parents lived in King Township in 1964 on Tulachmore Farm, possibly also called New Toronto

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline Jacquie in Canada

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Canadian, eh!
    • View Profile
Re: Mari lou Macdonald
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 28 March 10 07:00 BST (UK) »
Do you know for a fact that she is dead. She wouldn't be that old now. I can't find anything about her dying using Google.

Jacquie
Canada: Patterson, Brown, Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Johnston(e), Gorsuch, Kitchin/Kitchen
United States: Patterson, Smith, Brown, Vance, Bower(s), Newberry, Best, Love, Gorsuch
England (Northumberland): Brown, Whitfield, Henderson
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, East Lothian): Johnston(e), Bell, Galloway, Campbell, Robertson, Williamson, Thomson, Crawford
Germans from Russia: Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Meach, Lorenz

Offline angelai

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mari lou Macdonald
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 28 March 10 12:09 BST (UK) »
Hi Jacquie
I do not know that she is dead. I assumed she was because I cannot find anything about her. All I know is she was on the canada skydiving team and then became a stuntwomen in movies.I can find her in different states up until 1977.

Offline LyndaMay

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Macdonald
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 28 March 10 22:02 BST (UK) »
Hello I am based in Uk and also looking for information about this person.  I am related via the teasdale family and looking for my long lost relatives in Canada of this family.

I have linked with relatives in America who like me, would love to make contacty withMary Lou or any of her relatives.
I am unsure whether she had children but her brother William did.  William Edwards and Marley V Macdonald.

Hope you can help?

Offline Ford-San

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Macdonald
« Reply #4 on: Monday 07 September 15 20:55 BST (UK) »
Hello Everyone! 

I have actually been searching for information on Mari-Lou Macdonald as well.  I do believe I could fill in some of the questions that have been asked...I'm actually searching for more information on her myself.  She was either married or lived with my biological father for some time in London, Ontario, Canada.  I know that I lived with them when I was a baby, and would like to know more information myself.  From my understanding she did pass away in the late 70's, early 80's at a young age.  Please respond to my reply and hopefully we can help fill in the story together.  Her mother's maiden name was Teasdale and there are UK connections. 

Thanks.