Author Topic: FLYNN & HARPER, Waterford  (Read 6945 times)

Offline DavBar

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: FLYNN & HARPER, Waterford
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 29 April 10 12:01 BST (UK) »
Thank you again aghadowey for your prompt answer to my query.

DavBar

Offline AusIrishFam

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 09 March 24 16:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi, DavBar, I believe my grandmother was one of the twins you mention. She emigrated to Australia in her early teens, but we have very limited information about her family history. I’d love to know more if you managed to continue your search beyond this post from 2010.

Offline Wexflyer

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Not Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 10 March 24 20:42 GMT (UK) »
Hi, DavBar, I believe my grandmother was one of the twins you mention. She emigrated to Australia in her early teens, but we have very limited information about her family history. I’d love to know more if you managed to continue your search beyond this post from 2010.

The user DavBar was last active on here 12 years ago, in 2012. You are not able to send a PM to other  [personal message] at present, but once you make 3-4 posts (? what is the exact number?) you will have that ability.
BRENNANx2 Davidstown/Taghmon,Ballybrennan; COOPER St.Helens;CREAN Raheennaskeagh/Ballywalter;COSGRAVE Castlebridge?;CULLEN Lady's Island;CULLETON Forth Commons;CURRAN Hillbrook, Wic;DOYLE Clonee/Tombrack;FOX Knockbrandon; FURLONG Moortown;HAYESx2 Walsheslough/Wex;McGILL Litter;MORRIS Forth Commons;PIERCE Ladys Island;POTTS Bennettstown;REDMOND Gerry; ROCHEx2 Wex; ROCHFORD Ballysampson/Ballyhit;SHERIDAN Moneydurtlow; SINNOTT Wex;SMYTH Gerry/Oulart;WALSH Kilrane/Wex; WHITE Tagoat area