Author Topic: YANSCH family from Mildura  (Read 27291 times)

Offline Lilmaree

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: YANSCH family from Mildura
« Reply #63 on: Saturday 25 March 23 15:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi I have just registered on this site having come across it when searching for my Great Grandmother.  Thrilled to have come across posts from others searching also
My grandfather was Byron (Bars) Butler he was one of Regina and Williams children
My Great Grandparents
Regina was a Yorta Yorta Woman, I am one of many of her proud Yorta Yorta great grand daughters.  I would love to hear from others in her kinship   

Offline Jodie83

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 12 April 23 11:43 BST (UK) »
Hi Lilmaree
I would love to talk with you about our family.
My great grandmother Harriet is Byron's sister.

Offline SammiT

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Friday 23 June 23 12:11 BST (UK) »
Hi I have just registered on this site having come across it when searching for my Great Grandmother.  Thrilled to have come across posts from others searching also
My grandfather was Byron (Bars) Butler he was one of Regina and Williams children
My Great Grandparents
Regina was a Yorta Yorta Woman, I am one of many of her proud Yorta Yorta great grand daughters.  I would love to hear from others in her kinship   

Hi Lilmaree,
I have just discovered that Regina (bessie) was my great great grandmother, her son Myron Butler was my nans (Joan) father. Do you have any information on her being Yorta Yorta, I have always thought that we had aboriginal in our family blood line but never knew it was so close, my grand mother use to deny that we had any indigenous roots, I wonder if she was ashamed of it. she passed in 2018 so I can not ask her. and Wow what a huge family we must have out there.