Author Topic: Kentucky marriage records 1900s  (Read 4898 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Kentucky marriage records 1900s
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 20 April 10 15:40 BST (UK) »
Agho - Have you tried to contact the submitter on LDS ? Could also be worth a try !!  ???
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 April 10 15:59 BST (UK) »
According to the 1900 Census - Robert Rhea Corcoran was born July 1898.
There is a death record for Rhea Corcoran Born 9 July 1898 who died 16 Nov 1987. Last Residence:- 80439  Evergreen, Jefferson, Colorado.

So if this is the correct person, Pauline and Robert/Rhea must have divorced.  ???
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline agho

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 20 April 10 17:09 BST (UK) »
Yes I have contacted the submitter on LDS & he could offer no further info - she was his great- grandfathers sister but I think I had more info than he!

That death record is interesting - looks like they divorced. I'm guessing there are no divorce records available either?

Thanks for all the trouble you're taking to help dettori28, if I can be of any help to you on Irish ancestors (particularly Cork) please ask.
Burns Scotland/Australia/Cork
Fitzgerald East Cork
Lynch Glanmire/Glounthaune
Walsh Clare/Westmeath
Haskett
Murley Cork