Author Topic: David & Deliace Brown  (Read 2744 times)

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
Re: David & Deliace Brown
« Reply #9 on: Friday 30 April 10 19:13 BST (UK) »
Sometimes looking on a genealogy forum is the wrong place to search for living relatives since we are mostly looking for ancestors.  Carol's suggestion is one of the best, and also find out if the local newspaper has an online Old Pals section to post on.

Members of GenesReunited are also often searching for descendants.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)

Offline EmmaB

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: David & Deliace Brown
« Reply #10 on: Friday 30 April 10 19:39 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Both David and Deliace have passed away. As I mentioned before Deliace was my Grandmother but passed away before I was born.  I've just started to look into the family tree and she is the person that I know the least about and I was curious. David and Deliace married when they were middle-aged and I just wondered if David had any family living who may have met my Grandmother and could tell me something about her.

Thank you for the local paper suggestion Carol, I'll definitely give it a try.

Thanks again,

Emma