Author Topic: Amelia Robins census look up  (Read 3834 times)

Offline JJen

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Amelia Robins census look up
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 29 April 10 19:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Jackie,

I have just noticed that there are a number of Public Trees on Ancestry that show the Amelia Robins that you are researching.

They all show that Amelia's parents were Isaac Robins and Emma Bargery, so Suzard's great detective work looks to be correct. The marriage of Isaac and Emma is shown as 1860 but unfortunately no actual date or location!

According to the 'trees' Emma's parents are George Bargery and Mary Turner (Suzard has already mentioned that she thought Mary was the Gran)

There is a lot of information on these trees which can be very useful but it's always best to confirm these findings wherever possible.

JJ

Offline shilo

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Amelia Robins census look up
« Reply #19 on: Friday 30 April 10 03:18 BST (UK) »
hello  JJ & Suz
thank  you both so much for all your help just can't believe what you have both found
and all correct to  ;D
Unfortunately I am not a member of Ancestry hopefully one day but a least I no now that it's Amelia Robins not Amelia Westlake  and I have added  to her family. Hopefully this will get me a little bit closer to getting  more info on James Molloy ( Amelia Robins husband ) not sure what to do next, Guess I really need there wedding certificate fingers crossed I can obtain it soon   ??? 
Didn't realize how addictive this genealogy is  ;D
Thanks again
Jackie
Mauger, Le Pelley, Tapp, Molloy, Stephenson, Fogden,
Lawson, McInnes