Author Topic: Patrick Ryan & Johanna Leonard  (Read 1621 times)

Offline sevenhills

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Patrick Ryan & Johanna Leonard
« on: Monday 31 May 10 04:14 BST (UK) »
Patrick Ryan and Johanna Leonard married in Hollyford (Clonmuragha), Kilcommon parish, on  14 January 1864. According to their marriage certificate, Patrick's home at that time was Blackstairs. Their children, all baptized in Kilcommon parish, were: Mary(1865), John(1866), Honora(1868), William(1871), Winifred(1873), Michael(1875), Johanna(1876), James(1879), Patrick(1881), Josephine(1884) & Margaret(1886). I have info on Mary, James, Margaret and Josephine but am seeking any information on the others. Can anyone help?
I know that Johanna (Sen), Mary, James, Josephine and Margaret migrated to Australia.

Offline Alan Ryan

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick Ryan & Johanna Leonard
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 14 August 10 20:44 BST (UK) »
Just a stab in the dark but my g/granddad was a Patrick Ryan. He appeared in Bradford in 1891 (aged 44) from nowhere, married Mary Davis, had my Granddad William in 1893 and promptly disappeared again leaving him in an orphanage. Mary turned up in 1895 and married again. Patrick was the son of a William Ryan and they were both tailors by prof fession. Is it possible , it's the same person ?
RYAN-Atkinson-Mallison-elsworth-Widdowson-Davis-Threapleton-Bolderson-Sagar.. IRELAND-Bradford-Bingley-Fewston-Barnsley-Ecclesfield-Doncaster-Wakefield-Kendal