Author Topic: Hilda Brabazon  (Read 7801 times)

Offline COVIE

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hilda Brabazon
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 25 August 10 00:37 BST (UK) »
Hiya Annie635. I think it's likely that Annie Palmers family will have information about their aunt, Hilda Campbell Brabazon. Annie lived at Cloghane House near Westport with William Palmer who was her husband, and her children William and **. Her husband died while she was pregnant with her youngest child. I dont know the correct name of her youngest, but throughout his lifetime he has been known as ***. Annies son William was killed while fighting for the allies (British air force) during World War Two. ** lives in Waterford. *** Palmer lives in Westport. He has a son and a daughter. I dont know his full address, but if you write to him simply at *** Palmer, Westport. ,the letter will reach him. Alternatively, his number is probably in the telephone directory. If you fail to make contact with *** Palmer, please let me know, and I'll try to put you in contact with him.   Covie.

Moderator's Comment: Names of living people aren't allowed to be posted on Rootschat so some details have been removed from this post. If anyone can fill in more recent family details it would be best done by PM (personal message) rather than online.

Offline COVIE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 26 August 10 00:57 BST (UK) »
My apologies for posting names of living people.

Offline DympJoyce

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 27 August 10 21:16 BST (UK) »
Hi Annie

Just to clarify for you the Gravestone shot for Hildia was actually in Holy Trinity Cemetery, which is in Westport.

Great that you have more information now.