Author Topic: 1846 Immigration Records Needed From Ireland to Kincardin (Bruce County) Ontario  (Read 8540 times)

Offline RobinsonC

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 1846 Immigration Records Needed From Ireland to Kincardin (Bruce County) Ontario
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 17 March 11 20:51 GMT (UK) »
Thanks to you two! Will research what I can whith what you have provided. Would be nice to know where Robert died or where he went and why when the immigrated. Can't find anything, he is the Robinson enigma so far. Would be nice to try and trace him further back as well, as before mentioned I see him in 1826 from Parish of Templecarn, but nothing other than that.. Thanks for all the help, will hopefully be making a trip to London to see if there is anything there.

JDC, you mentioned that you have people in Bruce Co. I would be interested in getting thier help. I live in Kingston Ontario, not too far.. however it is hard to get ime to get there.
Muchly appreciated..
Robinson. Stuck at Robert Robinson and wife Faith Nox (Knox) immigrated to Kincardin Onatrio in 1846. No info before or after.. See post for more information.