Author Topic: bold moody  (Read 7037 times)

Offline barcroft

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: bold moody
« Reply #18 on: Monday 30 April 12 18:52 BST (UK) »
Hello trish thanks for reply.  I would love to chat to you.  Are we allowed to exchange email ads?  Are you related to Bold and where do you live.  regards Bea barcroft
bold moody

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 01 May 12 11:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Bae,
No not related but old boy is.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline barcroft

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 01 May 12 11:27 BST (UK) »
Hi Old Boy,  seen your messages.  Are you a relation of Bold?   He was my great grandfather. my name is bea.   barcroft
bold moody

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 22 May 12 11:39 BST (UK) »
Hi old boy,
I am posting this in case you have not seen Beas messages.
She would like to get in touch.

Trish :)

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline ellendem

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 03 June 12 16:29 BST (UK) »
Hi
I am also new to this and have an interest in Bold Moody, His son Harry Bold was the grandfather of my mum-in-law. I also found him listed on the 1911 census as Boald Moody and his age was the same as it was on the 1901 census. I obtained his death certificate and he was not registered by a family member and the age at death is 10 years less than I have as I also managed to get his birth certificate. He is listed as Poold Moody at birth an easy transcription error to make when you look at the certificate. Don't know if anyone can add anymore to this.
Thanks
Ellen

Offline barcroft

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 03 June 12 19:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Ellan,  Am checking my notes but think it may be the same Bold Moody.  I believe Bold died in 1937 aged 75 a widower.  His son Charles died in 1953 age 87 ( my grandad).  keep in touch.  regards Bea
bold moody

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 04 June 12 16:07 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat Ellen. :)

After you have posted 3 times on here the PM system is activated and you and Bea can exchange email adddresses privately.

Offline barcroft

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday 04 June 12 16:12 BST (UK) »
Hi trish,  thanks for that info.  hoping to hear from Ellan again soon.   regards Bea
bold moody

Offline ellendem

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday 04 June 12 17:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Bea
I also found out that Bold was buried at Sandbach Church. I went along to have a look but unfortuately there was no grave stone, I also wnet on the open day as they had the chuch records there but the one book that I needed to look at was missing. I have also made contact with another line of the Moody family my mum-in-laws cousin who lives in Wales. I am finding this all very interesting.
Regards

Ellen