Author Topic: hepworth and jeffs imformation needed please  (Read 1838 times)

Offline xRachelx

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
hepworth and jeffs imformation needed please
« on: Saturday 07 August 10 21:01 BST (UK) »

~~~~~~~~
hi  thank u very much for carolanne for the infomation on my grandads parents  im now tryin to find my family tree for my dads 50th birthday im needin help with my nannas family her name mary louise jeffs who married my fab grandad arthur bramhall hepworth i know my nanna s mum n dad was called charles jeffs and amelia day i think would love to know wat they did were they lived and all about there parents and would love more infomation on my grandads family to arthur bramwell hepworth whos parents was richard hepworth and alice bramhall who also had another son geoffery hepworth  many thanks rachel x 

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: hepworth and jeffs imformation needed please
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 August 10 23:04 BST (UK) »
Hi

You have posted this on the Family History Documents and Artefacts board in error

Which county were these people born in and can you give us some info as to their birthyears.  However - if anybody is still living - you must not post any personal details

Have you looked on freebmd for the births and marriages of these people as this is the facility we all use

If any were born before 1911 - you can look them up on the 1911 census which will give you details of their families at that time

www.freebmd.org.uk

http://www.1911census.co.uk/search/tnaform.aspx

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)