Author Topic: Look-up Please. Allen death AlbMaurine on Saturday 21 February 09 21:00 GMT (UK)  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Elsie Flossie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Maurine,  I know you wrote on this website back in 09 but I am really hoping you check this occasionally.  My name is Elsie FLorence Allen and Florence and Alfred were my Mum and Dad.  I am the little girl your speaking about visiting England several times.

I really hope you see this and I will tell you more.  Most of the information is right on in your notes

I don't know how else to contact you so hoping you see this.

Offline dollylee

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Look-up Please. Allen death AlbMaurine on Saturday 21 February 09 21:00 GMT (UK)
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 September 10 06:03 BST (UK) »
Hello Elsie and welcome to Rootschat.

I have sent Maurine a private message in hopes that she will get an email notification of it and be directed to your posting.

She doesn't appear to have logged into Rootschat since early May and I am hoping she will get the email and log on.

Good luck !!!

dollylee

Offline Elsie Flossie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Look-up Please. Allen death AlbMaurine on Saturday 21 February 09 21:00 GMT (UK)
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 07 September 10 06:12 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much.  I've been trying to figure what else to do as I don't remember Maurine's last name.

Offline Maurine

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 07 September 10 21:21 BST (UK) »
Hi Elsie
It was wonderful to get a message from you and thanks to Dollylee for contacting me. I am sending a personal message to you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
From Maurine
Matthews, Middlesex  Farrah, Middlesex  Roast, Essex   Hay, Essex   Double, Middlesex  Bird, Essex