Author Topic: WANTED: MANUEL Family History Book - Uralla NSW Australia.  (Read 2468 times)

Offline natinoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
WANTED: MANUEL Family History Book - Uralla NSW Australia.
« on: Tuesday 05 April 05 23:11 BST (UK) »
hi all
I'm after a the MANUEL family history book that was circulating in the 80's and 90's that is full of info on the Pioneering families, particularly the MANUELS, in URALLA NSW, Australia.

Thanks all

Natalie, Bowraville NSW Australia
Newman, Horne, Radoll, Manuel, McDevitt, Mickelburgh, Mickleborough, Mickelborough, Mills, Muller, Legg, Russell, Diamond, Yates, Crowley or Crawley, Perrior, Jenner, Shepherd, Corbett, Kronke, Ward, Mundy, Munday, Parsons, Doring, Schmidt, Smith, Fitzsimmons, Salisbury, Coutman, Price, Duigan, Cole, Vyney, Viney, Jeans, Gray, McDawl, McGaw, Scott, Boatswain.

Offline Redangel0207

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: MANUEL Family History Book - Uralla NSW Australia.
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 20 April 05 05:38 BST (UK) »
Well I have a copy of that book. Even though a lot of it is outdated and some areas incorrect.

I have databased it and digitzed all the photos that are in the book.

How can I help?

Leanne
descendant of Tamar nee Manuel and George Jones

Offline natinoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 20 April 05 09:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Leanne
Very nice to hear from you!
I have been in contact with a lady who helped create that book and unfortunately she had no copies and didnt know of anyone with one.

Ultimately, i would love to have a copy of all that is related to my direct line of ancestors, but i know this may be alot of work you. I havent got much info on this area of my family. My descendants are Renie Manuel b. 6th jan 1906 Uralla. she married Clifford Newman b. 27 july 1897.

They are my Great Grandparents.

Any information about her family would be great. I'll be happy with any info.

thank you

Natalie Newman
Newman, Horne, Radoll, Manuel, McDevitt, Mickelburgh, Mickleborough, Mickelborough, Mills, Muller, Legg, Russell, Diamond, Yates, Crowley or Crawley, Perrior, Jenner, Shepherd, Corbett, Kronke, Ward, Mundy, Munday, Parsons, Doring, Schmidt, Smith, Fitzsimmons, Salisbury, Coutman, Price, Duigan, Cole, Vyney, Viney, Jeans, Gray, McDawl, McGaw, Scott, Boatswain.

Offline Redangel0207

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 21 April 05 04:13 BST (UK) »
Natalie were you born 17 Oct 1977  to David and Christine?? Well you are in my database and must have been in the book. I have a photo of Renie also but none of her husband and their descendants.

I seems to me that we need to write privately and share more "stuff". I live in Brisbane. How about you?

Leanne

Offline natinoz

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 21 April 05 04:52 BST (UK) »
Hi
I'm in a small town in the Nambucca Valley. It is me in the book also! Wow - i didnt know i was listed in there.

My email address is:

nat27@exemail.com.au

please feel free to email me anytime.
Maybe i could also talk to you on the phone sometime.

thanks alot

natalie