Author Topic: williams from hackney  (Read 2553 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: williams from hackney
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 29 September 10 20:16 BST (UK) »
hi spoke to my sister and she said Yes she thinks that is the right family right age place etc., she hadn't put it in tree because of not having a cert as you suggested . so I will try to follow that track and /or find the marriage cert .
she also said when i told her about the 'bad' streets that our family were known as 'the worse drinkers and biggest fighters 'in the area . that and my dads family being the bad boys of Paddington i don't know how i am so 'good ' h aha ::) ::) .... interesting tho because they were all known as workers . my sister and mum went back in 1991 and the family was well remembered .... or maybe just not forgotten . thanks for you help.. Jan
 in later years i think they lived in Osbourne Road ... you probaly went to school with some of their kids ......
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..