Author Topic: Holywell BMD & Christening records?  (Read 6877 times)

Offline Agertsch

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Holywell BMD & Christening records?
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 08 July 12 04:01 BST (UK) »
Rah1980,
Would you mind looking up the Birth and death of a Peter Lloyd, who died sometime in 1847 in Holywell. I have that he was born in 1807 in Flint. I also know that he married a woman by the name of Elizabeth Hughes, in 1839. Also in Holywell. I have his father's name as Robert Lloyd, but can't verify that even. His mothers name was Mary Jones.
 I would love to know more about this part of my family but seem to have run into a dead end.
Thanks so much,
Arlene
Lloyd, Hughes, Jones

Offline thistlebay

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Holywell BMD & Christening records?
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 08 July 12 09:31 BST (UK) »
you may want to contact someone at this library, they helped me tremendously and found all parish birth records in one family for me and cost is minimal for copies.
Catherine

http://cat.llgc.org.uk/cgi-bin/gw/chameleon?lng=en
Places:  Dublin, Stamullen, Julianstown, Meath, Shelvins in Monaghan, Donnybrook, Holywell Wales, Greenfield Wales, Baguilt Wales, Chester, Over in Cheshire, Tarporley in Cheshire, Bolton, Manchester UK, Clitheroe, Yorkshire West Riding, Bradford Yorks, Shipley Yorks

Surnames:  Griffith, Smy(i)th, McCormack, Stynes, McCabe, Howley, Raistrick, Laycock, Harding, Livesey, Unsworth, Hardin/en, Davies, Roberts, Johnson, Fielding