Author Topic: Re: HATCHER - Vic/NSW Australia/Hampshire England  (Read 22041 times)

Offline jamison

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HATCHER - Vic/NSW Australia/Hampshire England
« Reply #54 on: Friday 23 September 11 14:15 BST (UK) »
sent a pm

Jamison

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Hatcher - Vic Australia
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 25 September 11 13:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Jamison

This Post gives you information about a mc indexed in the NSWBDM records.   This same post gives you information about a bc indexed in the Victorian BDM office..  The British Empire was growing in influence in the 1870s  and NSW and VIC were 2 of the colonies, each with their own unique way to organise the administration of the record keeping for BDM events....

Have you eliminated the 1858 cert?

Hi Jamison,

Mary E Hart married John “Orvens” in 1875, Reg#1738 in District of Albury in New South Wales.

Mary Ellen Hart was born in South Yarra, Victoria in 1858, Reg#16324 and her parents were John Hart and Margaret Hollett.

Still looking for John - could you please advise where you got his birth in Moonee Ponds from?

Cheers,

Janet.

The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline jamison

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday 25 September 11 13:23 BST (UK) »
Just sent  you a PM

Yes, l have eliminated 1858 certf. as it did not fit with proven dates and parents names.

Jamison

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Sunday 25 September 11 14:21 BST (UK) »
Please check your outbox. 

I do not seem to have received your "Just sent"   

I do have one PM from you that is simply the one quote of a PM to you ...

Just sent  you a PM

Yes, l have eliminated 1858 certf. as it did not fit with proven dates and parents names.

Jamison
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline jamison

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Sunday 25 September 11 16:35 BST (UK) »
Problem sending it  :-[

Simply put !!! See the dates etc.. below  ;)

All the corrections were made on 6th and 9th January especially with the marriage date changing it from Jan. to Nov. (6th Jan)

Therefore the Hart/Hollett reference did not fit based on the family connection info (as l wrote on the 9th.)

Another source made it very clear that Ellen`s parents were Patrick Hart and Margaret Corcoran.

I have linked up with a ggrandson of Mary Ann (your find my CC recently) and he has confirmed the connection of the sisters.

I have posted a HART summary on the Patrick and Margaret Hart strand - to keep the Harts where they are.

The Owens can stay where they are with Ellen and John strand and John`s own strand or those two can be merged.

Regards and l hope this clears it all up  :) ;) :D ;D

Jamison 

Reply #54 on: Thursday 06 January 11 09:42 GMT (UK) »    Reply with quote Modify message
Quote from: jamison on Wednesday 22 December 10 09:25 GMT (UK)
Rootschatters

I have made contact with someone in Australia about my Owens`s and their location

Here is what l found out and have added to what we already know !!!

John Owens was born in Victoria and married Ellen Mary Hart on 22 Nov. 1875 in Albury NSW.

Reply #56 on: Sunday 09 January 11 18:36 GMT (UK) »    Reply with quote Modify message

One can go crazy with the names sometimes .........

So the Hart/Hollett connection does not fit the bill with the lastest info. l got from Oz

Her parents were John and Ellen Mary Hart - her marriage cert. should confirm this.

The marriage cert. did not confirm this but the church did that parents were Patrick and Margaret as l posted recently.

Will obtain a transcription of her death and her marriage cert. to John Owens !!!!

With the transcription l will hopefully find out his parents names and place of birth !!!

All little pieces are coming together to make a whole picture.

Without everyones help it would not have been possible to find her.

Offline Bikegirl

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Sunday 04 March 12 05:53 GMT (UK) »
I'm a descendant of John Hatcher & Mary Ann Luckie. through their daughter Phoebe May. Would love any info on this side of my family.

Offline Stephen123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Hatcher family of Hampshire England who live in Oz
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Friday 02 January 15 04:09 GMT (UK) »
G'day Bikegirl, PM me direct and I can help you further if your still around online. :)
England: Ashem, Booth, Carter, Dealy, Hall, Hatcher(Hampshire), Leighton(Bedfordshire), Littlely, Peer, Wells(Bedfordshire), Player, Pulley, Rope, Rowe(Cornwall), Rushby, Tindall, Troon.
Scotland: Anderson, Campbell & MacKay(Fife), Adamson, Davidson, Campbell, Kennedy, Wallace(Ayreshire), Fotheringham, Gairns, Gardiner, Hogg, Sorley(Clackmannan), Lees, Luckie(Perthshire), McDonald & McLean(Isle of Skye) Duff(Glasgow)
Ireland: Kelly, Landers & Parrington(Tipperary), McConnell(Enniskillen),Tinkler