Author Topic: john bradley + may bradley Nee payne south shields  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: john bradley + may bradley Nee payne south shields
« Reply #27 on: Monday 20 December 10 16:52 GMT (UK) »
Freebmd has the marriage of Henry William Edgar and Norah Fraser in September 1942,Durham NE
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 20 December 10 22:08 GMT (UK) »
Right Kev ,we need to tidy this posting up a little and follow one line at a time ,so stick with your Bradleys for now ,I know nothing about your family so I can only suggest possible dates of bdm and census ,but as you have gone over into the Edgars and Frasers it has thrown me a little,so you decide which line you want to trace first,it makes it so much easier to do,
Gillian
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline kbrad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday 23 December 10 22:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gillian
thanks for your recent help
we will look into the bradley line ?

be back in touch after xmas + new year

best wishes for both

regards