Author Topic: HUTSON FAMILY  (Read 12343 times)

Offline Jo Suter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HUTSON FAMILY
« Reply #27 on: Monday 09 September 19 20:49 BST (UK) »
Dawn,

Also the Pub Charles Hutson and Louisa Hutson owned was called The Kent Arms in Nettlestead - He owned it till he died on 6th March 1890 and in the 1891 census Louisa Huston and her children Sarah A Hutson, Jane Hutson and Robert H Hutson still lived there

Jo

Offline HGHUTSON

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HUTSON FAMILY
« Reply #28 on: Monday 12 September 22 23:30 BST (UK) »
Hi!

My name is Hannah Hutson, and I'm from Oregon in the US. I'm looking into my family ancestry and came across this thread. We have recorded George Hutson as the earliest Hutson in our family tree. I think I may fit in as my GGG Grandfather is George E. Hutson. After reading this thread, I believe he is a son of John Hutson. He was born in on 05 May 1843 in Bredgar, Kent, England. He married Frances J. Jordan and had 4 children, Edith, Stanley, Wallace, and Thomas. Thomas is my GG Grandfather, he was born in 1883 in Kent and he came to San Francisco, CA where he died in 1950. He married Grace Evans and had my grandpa Thomas Hutson Jr, he moved to Oregon upon his father's death with his mother where our family has resided ever since.

I'm hoping to find more information on my Hutson relatives, who they are, what they did for work, and if I have an living Hutson relatives in England today. Let me know if any of these names ring a bell.

Best,

Hannah Hutson