Author Topic: Grave record information  (Read 4519 times)

Offline dimply152

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Grave record information
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 24 May 12 13:29 BST (UK) »
Hi Sonni63

Many thanks for your email  :) I have had to change my user name to dimply152 as I couldn't remember my original password  ::) - haven't been on rootschat for some time.

It would seem that yes we are related through Charles Alexander Denton - before settling in Western Australia he had a family in England and that is my link to himI hope you're not too shocked :o .  I know he had 3 children with Margaret Elizabeth Fettes.  Isabel, Margaret & Dorothy and a few with Loiue/Louise.

I'm not too sure how I can give you my personal email address through rootschat are you subscribed to Ancestry?  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Sylvia

Offline Sonni63

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 25 May 12 03:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Sylvia - so glad you got this message!!

What a dark horse that old Pop Denton was  :o lol After posting my original reply i did check back on your previous posts and had already realised what the story must be.

I think i should be able to PM you ( now i have made 3 posts) my email addy and we can swap info.

Cheers

Sonya
Grant Ross Munro Robertson Fettes Lewis Denton

Offline tartanvamp76

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 04 December 23 14:12 GMT (UK) »
I have a Charles Alexander Denton in my tree as the younger brother of George Westwater Denton, he was my great great uncle. i know i'm a bit late to party, have been researching other side of my tree as well as my husbands