Author Topic: Mary Ann Mc Coy who married John Lucas  (Read 7556 times)

Offline ScouseBoy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Ann Mc Coy who married John Lucas
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 15 February 11 15:04 GMT (UK) »
From a Headstone in Everton Cemetery, I  have got John Lucas died 15th August 1900  age 43.  I have just searched for him on the findmypast.co.uk site and cannot find him listed there. Where is he on the registers?   There isnt even any other male Lucas in that quarter of that age.
Nursall   ~    Buckinghamshire
Avies ~   Norwich

Offline heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 15 February 11 15:40 GMT (UK) »
I think the death we have thought him was in Prescot vol 8b pg 474 - June quarter though :-\

If it is the right one and presumably it is verified becasue of other family members, the stone may have ben erected later by someone who wasn't too sure of the date of death. :-\
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ScouseBoy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday 15 February 11 16:19 GMT (UK) »
I think the death we have thought him was in Prescot vol 8b pg 474 - June quarter though :-\

If it is the right one and presumably it is verified becasue of other family members, the stone may have ben erected later by someone who wasn't too sure of the date of death. :-\

Yes. The grave is the right one.   It has  an "essay"   on it, a big long list of children, many of whom died in infancy unfortunately.

I did not check the previous quarter, relying on the date on the headstone as being accurate.

Thank you.
Nursall   ~    Buckinghamshire
Avies ~   Norwich