Author Topic: ...its a long shot....but....  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Lisajj

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Exhall Colliery & Brickworks - very rare photo
    • View Profile
...its a long shot....but....
« on: Thursday 20 January 11 09:19 GMT (UK) »
...has anyone recently (end half of last year) been to the main cemetery in Cambridge and asked the chap in the office to help them find graves of LIVERMOREs?  If so, can you get in touch with me?  We have people in common.
I went there during the Christmas break to look for my husbands great grandparents, Thomas & Mary Ellen Livermore.  The chap who looks after the cemetery took us to the grave and told us that there had been someone who had the same request not that long ago.  This person also looked up another 10 or so burials, not all Livermores.  It would be nice to find someone who is related as the family isn't that big!

Here's hoping that its someone who comes on here....

Lisa
Johnson, Crankshaw, Burdett, Shaw, Dawson/Dulson, Whitebread/Whitbread, Drane, Hyett, Holtaway, Thompson, Bodell, Livermore, Gee, Vernon, Smith......the list goes on....and on...and on....

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: ...its a long shot....but....
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 20 January 11 09:22 GMT (UK) »
Sorry, I am not the person, or related in any way.
But just a tip - you may be more likely to attract the person's attention (if by chance they are on Rootschat) if you put somethnig more specific in the title, with the word Livermore and maybe even Cambridge cemetery too.

I do hope you track down this person - it must be very frustrating to know there is someone doing exactly the same as yourself!
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline MaryA

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • St Chads, Kirkby
    • View Profile
Re: ...its a long shot....but....
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 20 January 11 10:43 GMT (UK) »
Also enter your surnames in the Surnames Interests Table http://surname.rootschat.com/
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from The National Archives <br />Lunt (Wavertree/West Derby), Forshaw (West Derby), Richardson (Knowsley), Kent (Cheshire), <br />Cain (Hertfordshire, London), Larkins (Bedfordshire, London), Nunn (London), Lenton, Hillyard (Bedfordshire), <br />Parle, Lambert, Furlong, Wafer (Wexford)<br />Special separate interest in Longford (Blackrock, Dublin)