Author Topic: Peter and Patrick Austin, Walterstown, Kentstown  (Read 6025 times)

Offline caoimhin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Peter and Patrick Austin, Walterstown, Kentstown
« on: Monday 24 January 11 19:48 GMT (UK) »
Looking for anyone with any knowledge of the Austin family. Patrick Austin (G Grandfather) was born in 1844, lived in Kentstown, and married Caroline Matthews. His father was Peter Austin who lived in Walterstown and married (Judith?) McNamara. I believe Peter owned land in Slanduff (Griffiths valuation).

Offline Mary O Connor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Peter and Patrick Austin, Walterstown, Kentstown
« Reply #1 on: Monday 06 June 11 17:18 BST (UK) »
I have hugh research achieved on the Austin family, Anne Mary Austin married John Rooney my granmother's brother, Anne Mary was Peter Austin's daughter.
Patrick Austin  married Caroline Matthews and Caroline died 27 May 1894 in Kentstown, and Patrick died 13 Jan. 1913. To the best of my knowledge Patrick and Caroline had 4 daughters and one son; Patrick T. Austin who was born Kentstown about 1891;  are you decended from Patrick, I would love you to contact me with the decendent's to date. I am still working on the extended families.
I would be delighted to help you, and I would appreciate same.
Mary O'Connor John Rooney's grandniece

Offline Mary O Connor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Peter and Patrick Austin, Walterstown, Kentstown
« Reply #2 on: Monday 06 June 11 17:25 BST (UK) »
Mary O'Connor can be contacted ; email

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses. Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.