Author Topic: 100 Radnor Park Rd, Folkestone - 1928  (Read 3065 times)

Offline edalmun

• RootsChat Senior
  • www.greatauntyalice.com
    • View Profile
100 Radnor Park Rd, Folkestone - 1928
« on: Sunday 30 January 11 12:59 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I believe a relative used to live at 100 Radnor Park Rd, Folkestone in 1928. However it isn't where I would expect them to be living as their family is in Tunbridge Wells, and  wondered if maybe it used to be a hospital or nursing home? My relative was living there a month after having a child and I know that at some point after the birth of her child she went for a 'holiday', which could mean she went to a nursing home of some description. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Elissa
www.greatauntyalice.com - A directory of independent family history researchers based across the UK and around the world. From small look-ups to extensive research Great Aunty Alice has a researcher who can help you.

Offline The Mc

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Radnor Park Rd, Folkestone - 1928
« Reply #1 on: Monday 31 January 11 10:48 GMT (UK) »
If you go on Google street view you wiull be able to view the property with a bit of twictching and zooming in on a few house numbers....

Offline edalmun

• RootsChat Senior
  • www.greatauntyalice.com
    • View Profile
Re: 100 Radnor Park Rd, Folkestone - 1928
« Reply #2 on: Monday 31 January 11 13:55 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for the suggestion!
www.greatauntyalice.com - A directory of independent family history researchers based across the UK and around the world. From small look-ups to extensive research Great Aunty Alice has a researcher who can help you.