Author Topic: Thomas Ward & Mary ?? Marriage - Bluntisham or Witchford?  (Read 5487 times)

Offline tracerstlm

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Ward & Mary ?? Marriage - Bluntisham or Witchford?
« Reply #18 on: Friday 04 February 11 14:34 GMT (UK) »
To be honest, David, I can't even locate my old post on this board.  I've looked for it before because it wouldn't allow me to copy and paste any of it last time so I have my hand written notes, I confess I am disorganized.  (Quite nerve-wracking for one who organizes for a living!).  I find this board quite difficult to navigate, but that could also be my lack of experience with any kind of board posting/blog type of stuff.

Please accept my apology, I am not meaning to irritate, merely trying to learn these things.  I have only a couple months' "experience" in trying to understand records and do not know everything about the UK system.  I still never found the records you mentioned previously through my worldwide membership on Ancestry.com... frustrating!!  I am enrolled in a class starting in May, hoping that will help. 

Again, my apologies.  I certainly do not wish, nor was it my intention, to waste your time.
GIBBS, WARD, WASHINGTON

Offline hongkong1956

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 29 February 20 19:13 GMT (UK) »
I'm also looking for the same People, especially Ann Ward who doesn't seem to have a maiden name.  Thank you

Offline hongkong1956

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 29 February 20 19:38 GMT (UK) »
Thomas Ward's first marriage was to a woman called Ann.  He has two children named Jane and William Ward.  I'm a descendant of Jane, her daughter was named Rose Anna Ward who I believe was illegitimate.  I have her birth certificate.  It looks like we might be looking for more information on Ann who was Thomas' first wife.

Offline hongkong1956

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 01 March 20 00:02 GMT (UK) »
Rose Anna Ward was the the daughter of Jane Ward.  According to her birth certificate, there was no father.  Jane's father was Thomas Ward and her mother was a woman named Ann.  I'm also looking for the same people.  Thomas married a second time after Ann passed away.