Author Topic: Ferns, Salford  (Read 1483 times)

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Ferns, Salford
« Reply #9 on: Monday 22 April 19 19:07 BST (UK) »
Hi Margaret

As a new member - you need to make 3 posts before you can use the pm system.  Just acknowledge my reply and that will be 3

EDIT

See you have been a member since 2010 but no posts hence pm problem

Ref your reply 8.  Alfred was born 1865 and his mother Mary was born 1830/31 so the couple you quote cannot be his parents.  Did you mean Mary’s parents?    Joanne does not know whereabouts in Ireland Mary originated so does not have any other info about her
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline MagAgIs

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Ferns, Salford
« Reply #10 on: Monday 22 April 19 19:34 BST (UK) »
Thank You i have now been able to reply to my mail messages
Hi Margaret

As a new member - you need to make 3 posts before you can use the pm system.  Just acknowledge my reply and that will be 3

EDIT

See you have been a member since 2010 but no posts hence pm problem

Ref your reply 8.  Alfred was born 1865 and his mother Mary was born 1830/31 so the couple you quote cannot be his parents.  Did you mean Mary’s parents?    Joanne does not know whereabouts in Ireland Mary originated so does not have any other info about her
Ferns, Collum, O'Brien, Higgins, Hallford, Allford, Halford, Alford, Canning, McMillan, McMullen, Fenton, Hodge, Jarvie, Dunn, Hastie, Whittingham, McAleese (all spellings), Young, Hazle, Hazel, Paterson British Isles mostly but like all families now further afield.