Author Topic: o'hehir  (Read 7266 times)

Offline cathygwen

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
o'hehir
« on: Monday 07 February 11 13:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi   Michael o,hehir (hare/heir) the name changed with each birth in australia, michael was born c1834 clara co offaly his parents were james hare and kate boland.   mary malone born 1835 ferbane co offaly  parents john malone kitty ryan.           michael and mary were married mt mariac duneed victoria austraila 13 july 1856.     any info on the parents or brothers or sisters  please     thankyou    cathy

Offline B.Glover

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: o'hehir
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 08 February 12 07:28 GMT (UK) »
My grandmother was Eilleen Mary Malone born in Romsey,Australia 1902 and died in Box Hill Victoria 1980. Her brother was Michael. Do you think we are related?

Offline cathygwen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: o'hehir
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 15 February 12 01:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi    mary malone born c 1830 ferbane county offaly ireland married 13 july 1856 Mt Mariac Duneed vic. died 5 feb 1933 aged 98 buried springvale cem vic. parents john Malone and Kitty Ryan. I have been unable to find the ship she arrived on so I don,t know if she was alone or if she was with her family.  Mary and her husband Michael O'hehir moved to warrenheip in 1861, by 1868 they had moved to Bullarook 25 kl south of Dalesford. 1870 they have moved to Barkstead  1883 the family are living in Bullarto  11 kl southeast of Dalesford. mary o'hehir was on the first train from east to west in ot 1917.