Author Topic: McDaniel / McDonnell in Killaconnigan cemetery  (Read 5423 times)

Offline polar fox

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McDaniel / McDonnell in Killaconnigan cemetery
« on: Thursday 10 February 11 13:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi all!
I am researching the McDaniel / McDonnell family from Meath, particularly around Ballivor . They are listed originally as McDaniels but this seems to have changed over time to McDonnell, I have located and grouped together a few McDaniel families that I think are relevant but cannot definitely tie them all together although going by the names of sponsors I am sure they all link in . The McDonnells have a burial plot in the old Killaconnigan cemetary and I know from family tales that in it are definitely Patrick, Margaret, Thomas and Agnes McDonnell. I am looking for anyone who can tell me who to contact to see if there is a record of who is buried in the plot  either in writing or by stones or markers, or even if there is anyone who also researched this cemetery and has the information I am looking for . I am hoping that I may discover one or two previously undiscovered residents in the plot that may help me tie them all together. Better still anyone close enough to take a wander through one sunny afternoon would be fantastic. Hoping to hear from someone.