Author Topic: Dingas ancestors, Ireland  (Read 1007 times)

Offline ranscott

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Dingas ancestors, Ireland
« on: Tuesday 08 June 04 01:20 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone:  We have had such a successful search here in the US of Fluck, Flook, Fluke surnames that we are considering a Reunion of the allied families in Philadelphia during 2005.  For anyone with direct ties to Johannes Fluck and Anna Marie Dui, you are welcome to contact this writer for planning information.  On a second note, we have been unsuccessful in researching our maternal Irish ancestors, including parents of one Gertrude Helen Dingas...Anyone familiar with the surname, or researching, please advise..Regards to All, and thanks for your site.
Simons,Dingas,Fluck,Flook,Fluke,Lehman,O'Neill,Nase,Klein,Bader

Offline Black Sheep

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re:Dingas ancestors, Ireland
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 June 04 22:00 BST (UK) »
Hello Ranscott,

There are quite a few Flucks 319, Fluke 65 and Flook 653 concentrating around Gloucestershire in the 1881 Census in the British Isles.

The very best of luck with your get together I am sure it will be lots of fun  8)

With regard to your Dingas...I would try some of the Irish links first and if no luck I would post what you know about her and then we can all have the chance to reply to your Irish question.

Regards

Sarah
Robinson, Roberts, Roles, Griffiths, Walton, Royle, Chorlton,
Mott, Jones, Greenway, Morris, Bates, Mackay, Colley, Wagstaffe, Rickwood, Winston, Sockett, Bates, Haylock, Winston, Cleminson, Goodwin, Sockett, Bevan, Williams, Bell, Johnson and Dearson.

Offline ranscott

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re:Dingas ancestors, Ireland
« Reply #2 on: Friday 11 June 04 22:36 BST (UK) »
Thanks Sarah:  Am unsure if my first reply was posted to the correct forum.  Will post new Dingas information when details are available. Ran
Simons,Dingas,Fluck,Flook,Fluke,Lehman,O'Neill,Nase,Klein,Bader