Author Topic: BAYRAM.  (Read 17838 times)

Offline oswinh

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: BAYRAM.
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 02 April 13 08:14 BST (UK) »
CHRISD1988 and a j bayram - Re: John Bayram born 1805 in Pontefract.
I have very similar info on my Family Tree for this John Bayram although I have him marrying Mary Cook in 1830 rather than Mary Bell, as you've mentioned before. I've not got a source for their Marriage so if you're able to supply me with something that would be greatly appreciated.
I've got the same ten children but with slightly different birth dates for some of them.

Also, have either of you got any info on John Bayram's (born 1805 in Pontefract) father. I have his father as being John Bayram born 14 Sep 1774 in Upton and marrying an Elizabeth Marshall 08 Jan 1804 in Pontefract. What I'm confused about is that John Bayram (born 1774) appears to have at least two other variations on his surname of John Byram and John Barum and possibly John Barham. Can either of you shine some light on what appears to be an anomaly with his surname?
Regards, Hayden Oswin

Offline a j bayram

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 03 April 13 20:23 BST (UK) »
As yet, I cannot confirm or otherwise the true maiden name of Mary.  In 1851 Census they have 6 children.  Most trees I'm able to view have it as Cook though, I must be wrong.

I admit that the search for a Mary Bayram (found having moved to Liverpool) b. 1876 and her family has taken up much hair pulling of late.

As for the father of John, b. 1774ish, I have him married to Elizabeth Marshall and that's all at present.

I shall have to delve deeper and post as necessary.

Sorry I can't be of much help at present, Andrew.
BAYRAM, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire (and anywhere else...).
SUCKLING,  Suffolk (and anywhere else...)

Offline mandy_bayram

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 17 June 15 05:26 BST (UK) »
Hi there, I am a Bayram by marriage and my husbands family is from Yorkshire. If you need any info, please let me know and I will see what I can find out for you  :)

Offline a j bayram

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 17 June 15 20:12 BST (UK) »
Hi there, I am a Bayram by marriage and my husbands family is from Yorkshire. If you need any info, please let me know and I will see what I can find out for you  :)

I have sent a PM, let me know if it doesn't arrive/you're unable to reply.

Regards, Andrew.
BAYRAM, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire (and anywhere else...).
SUCKLING,  Suffolk (and anywhere else...)