Author Topic: Walker  (Read 1081 times)

Offline margh

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Pioneer
  • Margh
    • View Profile
Walker
« on: Tuesday 08 June 04 06:10 BST (UK) »
I am looking for information on my mothers side of the family  her Grandfather James WALKER he married Betsy WELLS who was born in Peterborough, Northamton, England born about 1857.  On the 1881 Census Betsy WALKER is head of the family. The children of that marriage on the Census is....
Sarah Ann WALKER aged 7
Eliza Ellen WALKER ages 5  (my Grandmother)
Joseph WALKER  aged 3
Ellen HARTLEY 37  boarder  married
Elizabeth KILBURN 21  boarder  married
Now on my Fathers side of the family we have my father Hary Dennell Holdsworth's grandmother Ellen HARTLEY who married Henry NUTTER  so I don't know if this is the same person or not.
So if there is anyone who can help me solve this puzzle please email me

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re:Walker
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 09 June 04 01:14 BST (UK) »
Hello Margh,

And Welcome to Rootschat.  ;D

I have removed your email address from your message as it can easily be found that way by automated spammers,  and you would then be inundated with nasty junk email    :(

On this forum we encourage people to reply by posting a reply to the message.  If you wish to exchange information more confidentially,  people can reply with a Private Message via the Forum,  which goes to your Private Forum Mailbox,  and only you can read.  Or they can access your email by viewing your profile where you have chosen to list your email address.

All of these methods are far safer for you than putting your email address on your message,  and we want you to enjoy using Rootschat.  :D

Good Luck with your search,
Kazza. (Global Moderator)
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.