Author Topic: WOOLLEY Relatives  (Read 3622 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: WOOLLEY Relatives
« Reply #9 on: Monday 28 February 11 07:48 GMT (UK) »
Re William WOOLLEY,

Here's one by that name, in the Sands 1867 Directory, he was at Gerrard St Alexandria...

Cheers,  JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline nzglenda

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 28 February 11 21:55 GMT (UK) »
thank you all so much for your help . :D I will follow up today on what you all have given me here .
yes the reason for posting in Australia is .... to be honest ..newbee !! not sure where I was lol  ::)and when I did realise  I figured as a lot of relatives settled and progressed to NZ from there it may attract a few  from that area  :) We started in england and went to OZ and all over but my direct line came to NZ
I have been doing the tree for a while but have just joined some of these things and am still new to the system so I will try get things right but am finding my way around still   :-\  thanks again to all .

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 28 February 11 22:26 GMT (UK) »
You're welcome Glenda.

Perhaps you will be back on the Australian board some time if you have a specifically Australian query.

Meantime, with one step at a time, I'm certain your puzzles will get solved.

Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk