Author Topic: dublin union 1921?..  (Read 3563 times)

Offline anncor

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: dublin union 1921?..
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 01 March 11 18:20 GMT (UK) »
i thought as much but do you think that means that his home address was not Cork Street but the place he died in .Last known address i have for him is Nicholas Avenue in 1911 cencus,and i live near Glasnevin so could i find out from them what he died from do you think..Also i would like to put up these other names to maybe help someone else,what section do i put it in Thanks for your help :)
Deegan,Bray,Sheridan,Farrell,Moore,Corcoran,Keogh,Clancy

Offline Pastmagic

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Levington House, Mullingar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 01 March 11 22:06 GMT (UK) »
One option you have, if you have reason to think he is the right one, is to get the death cert. Do the Glasnevin Records give an exact date of death?

As you live in Dublin, this is easy. The GRO office is just beside Bus Aras.   That should give the age at death, as should the Glasnevin info, so you can cross check with the census.

Who were his parents on the census? I find it helps here to give as much info as you have, as often other relatives are searching too.

PM

Offline Pastmagic

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Levington House, Mullingar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 01 March 11 22:22 GMT (UK) »
Sorry, missed your kindly thought there about putting up info about the other people in the grave. One way is to type out some  info here, Full names, dates, plot no etc, and then if people are using Google they can  go on to get the full record themselves.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056069528

You can see from this that this type of burial was quite usual in Glasnevin.

Offline anncor

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 02 March 11 12:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Patrick Deegan was actually thr head of the house in 1911 cencus but i got his marriage cert and his fathers name is Robert,thats as far as got.'.Icant even find his birth details.                                                                     
The people in the grave in Glasnevin are record no 1 Patrick Deegan   61 Cork street Union Order   25/10/1921  No 2 James Malone St Patricks House 22/10/1921        No 3 Denis Brennan  Dublin Union  27/10/1921  No 4  Bridget Devine  Harolds Cross  31/10/1921       N0 5 Patrick Mc Hugh    Dublin Union 31/10/1921    No 6 Patrick Kerley     Dublin  04/11/1921       All the above are in St Pauls Section  78 MB
Deegan,Bray,Sheridan,Farrell,Moore,Corcoran,Keogh,Clancy