Author Topic: can somebody help me.  (Read 4339 times)

Offline mary55

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
can somebody help me.
« on: Wednesday 20 April 05 11:04 BST (UK) »
I know that this is a long shot, but I am hoping that there is somebody out there who lives close to ST. CRONAN'S church in balla, who would go to the grave yard, find the connor headstone and send me the information as I am trying to do a family history for my children. There will be a James connor (GRANDFATHER) Margaret  connor (GRANDMOTHER) some of their children, at the bottom of the headstone ther is a James Gerald Niland and a Michael Connor ( which is my twin brother). Like I said this is a long shot, but I am hoping that somebody can help.

Offline paddyjoe68

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: can somebody help me.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 07 August 05 21:04 BST (UK) »
I know that this is a long shot, but I am hoping that there is somebody out there who lives close to ST. CRONAN'S church in balla, who would go to the grave yard, find the connor headstone and send me the information as I am trying to do a family history for my children. There will be a James connor (GRANDFATHER) Margaret  connor (GRANDMOTHER) some of their children, at the bottom of the headstone ther is a James Gerald Niland and a Michael Connor ( which is my twin brother). Like I said this is a long shot, but I am hoping that somebody can help.

Hi Mary I'm off to Mayo on the 17th of this month and I have a sister living i n Balla, I could have a look for you if you like, what do you want the info or the picture of the headstone?
Patrick.

Offline paddyjoe68

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: can somebody help me.
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 07 August 05 21:05 BST (UK) »

Hi Mary I'm off to Mayo on the 17th of this month and I have a sister living i n Balla, I could have a look for you if you like, what do you want the info or the picture of the headstone?
Patrick.
ps mary,
contact me in person in case im not on here again till i go at

MODERATOR COMMENT: email address removed to avoid spam and other abuses. Please use personal message system to share email addresses and other personal details. Thank You