Author Topic: Rippleside Cemetery Barking Essex - COMPLETED -  (Read 23426 times)

Offline lotusman

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rippleside Cemetery Barking Essex - COMPLETED -
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 27 August 11 13:37 BST (UK) »
Nope.  Still getting the following error message with no details:

"An Error Has Occurred!
It seems that you are not allowed to download or view attachments on this board. "

Would you be able to download it and email it to me as an alternative?

Thanks
Rob

Offline Valda

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 27 August 11 13:55 BST (UK) »
Hi

I checked and printscreen brings it up just as clearly. Do you know how to do Printscreen? Are you using a PC or a Mac?

Regards

Valda

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline old rowley

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • first steps
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 27 August 11 14:12 BST (UK) »
Rob, one way around this is to do a google search for Rippleside Cemetery Barking. There is a site that has a lay out of the cemetery on it but I can not place alink to it on here. The site that I found deals with Barking & Dagenham Council and when located you will need to look at the cemetery side of the site.

OR
Claxton- East London & Essex<br />Cuthbert- Mile End East London <br />Edwards - East London & Essex<br />Goll- Norfolk<br />Harris-Mile End East London<br />Hurr - Suffolk<br />Law- Bethnal Green East London<br />Moll- East London<br />Robinson- Bethnal Green East London<br />Tait- Argyll & Glasgow<br />Thompson Shoreditch East london<br />Watson- Glasgow<br />Wood- Bethnal Green East London<br /><br />Local history interest; Noak Hill & Harold Hill Essex<br /><br />census information crown cop

Offline Valda

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 27 August 11 15:08 BST (UK) »
Hi

Barking and Dagenham's website gives the location of the cemetery but it doesn't give a map of the cemetery itself?

http://www.lbbd.gov.uk/CommunityPeopleAndLiving/Deaths/Cemeteries/Pages/RipplesideCemetary.aspx

Regards

Valda

Offline Valda

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile

Offline old rowley

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • first steps
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 27 August 11 15:16 BST (UK) »
That's the one (the second one that is)  Valda, try as I might I just could not get that to come up as a link.

OR.
Claxton- East London & Essex<br />Cuthbert- Mile End East London <br />Edwards - East London & Essex<br />Goll- Norfolk<br />Harris-Mile End East London<br />Hurr - Suffolk<br />Law- Bethnal Green East London<br />Moll- East London<br />Robinson- Bethnal Green East London<br />Tait- Argyll & Glasgow<br />Thompson Shoreditch East london<br />Watson- Glasgow<br />Wood- Bethnal Green East London<br /><br />Local history interest; Noak Hill & Harold Hill Essex<br /><br />census information crown cop

Offline Valda

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday 28 August 11 08:12 BST (UK) »
Hi

It's not on the main cemetery page which was where I tried first. I then went to their cemetery database page which was where I found it from. However I can't repeat that find today which I think had all the cemtery maps on it for Barking and Dagenham.

However changing the web address title I can do it that way and find

Eastbrook End Cemetery

http://www.lbbd.co.uk/8-leisure-envir/cemetery/images/les-cem-plan-eastbrookend.gif

but not Chadwell Heath.

I'll put the two links into the Rootschat Essex Resources page since they are so hard to find. If anyone can find Chadwell Heath Cemetery layout I'll add it.

Regards

Valda

Offline jmw93

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 07 March 12 22:31 GMT (UK) »
I contacted Rippleside Cemetery via email (I googled Rippleside Cemetery, which gave me the email address). I had a reply on the following working day, explaining that there is a large map on the grounds as you enter the cemetery which shows grave sections. The email went on to say: "If you let me know nearer the time of your planned visit I can arrange for one of the ground staff to show you to both graves, I’m afraid this would only be possible during the week and not weekends". A really helpful response.

I had an equally helpful response from West Ham Cemetery, and they did email me a map showing the different sections - if any one would like a copy, please send me a private message with your email address and I'll send the map as an attachment (I can't seem to attach it here).

Holinshead and Brown in Hertfordshire and Warwickshire
White in Buckinghamshire
Bennett in Berkshire
Deedman in Surrey and Hampshire
Badham in London
Brazier in Wiltshire

Offline luckyme1946

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Rippleside Cemetery Barking Essex
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 08:11 BST (UK) »
I have a plan of this cemetery - bear with me and I'll post it.

PJ

hi i was looking to find my nan went to cemetry but was unable to find if you have plan could you let me see it grave number is 564 on A plot thanks Don